Our team is currently looking for an Associate Director, Private Payers to join a leading biotechnology company in the GTA.
As part of the Market Access team, the successful candidate will develop and execute market access strategies for marketed and pipeline medicines, while building strong relationships with private payer stakeholders.
- Act as company expert on all market access and private payers matters
- Manage product listing agreements with private payers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to prepare reimbursement submissions
- Monitor reimbursement trends to help inform access strategies and shape policy
- Work closely with legal and regulatory departments to ensure compliance
- Maintain relationships with private payer stakeholder to optimize access strategies
- Provide feedback to management on customer trends, competitive analysis and opportunities
- Other duties as required
- University degree in a relevant discipline required
- Pharmaceutical industry experience including experience in market access and customer facing roles
- Experience negotiating with payer stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the payer environment, including reimbursement and pricing and contracting strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
While we thank all interested applicants, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.