Junior Statistical Programmer
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology research organization. Due to company growth they have asked Bryan Forrest of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for Junior Statistical Programmers to join their team (multiple positions available).
This position can be based out of their Markham location or remote/work from home.
This position is expected to perform entry level statistical programming tasks with opportunities for training and development.
- Perform data conversion between datasets with two different formats according to conversion requirements/specifications, e.g. converting from Excel data records to SAS datasets, non-CDISC compliant datasets to CDISC compliant datasets.
- Assist in developing SDTM data mapping specifications.
- Program SDTM and ADaM datasets according to approved dataset specifications.
- Generate complete and accurate statistical tables, listings, and graphics (TLGs) in accordance with Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and well-defined formats.
- Develop and test SAS programming codes for clinical trial database logical checks and data reports for ongoing data review.
- Perform SDTM CRF annotation (aCRF) or QC activities on aCRFs generated by others.
- Document data and programming information in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor’s specific requirements.
- Archive clinical trial data (raw data, SDTM, and ADaM datasets) and programming documentation in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor’s specific requirements.
- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Sciences, and Mathematics, or other relevant fields is required with at least one-year experience of using SAS.
- SAS certified Base, Advanced, and Clinical Trials Programmers are highly preferred.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Bryan Forrest via the “apply now” button.