District Manager - Electrical Distribution
Our client is a successful, western-based electrical wholesale distributor that supports and services the construction, industrial and commercial marketplace. They have retained Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a District Manager to be based out of the Okanagan region. A rather rare leadership opportunity in one of the most highly sought-after areas in Western Canada.
- Responsible for all aspects of branch operations relative to customer service, inventory control, facility maintenance and security, distribution of goods, and optimization of branch profitability
- History and ability to recruit, hire and build success teams; this also includes the ability to retain and empower all levels within a branch operation, including Branch Managers
- Promote the growth and profitability of the organization
- Develop and execute strategic business plans and forecasts
- Maintain a safe working environment – one that promotes continuous improvement
- Ability to analyze financial information and make strategic decisions based on results
- Providing market-leading and world class customer service and satisfaction
- Continuous focus on leading and supporting the branches and sales teams with new account prospecting and acquisition – joint calls of Outside Account Managers
- Individual focus and attention will be put towards targeting strategic key account opportunities within the region
- Post-Secondary education is highly regarded, or a Red-Seal Electrical ticket
- 5+ years of sales and management experience within the electrical industry
- Solid and proven sales and leadership experience
- Experience with P&L Management and budgeting
- Must have a track record of training, mentoring, and manage a team of professionals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 25% (overnight) in an average month
Take this opportunity to work for a company that thrives on seeing their employees excel.
Submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.