Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company working to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak. They are currently looking for an Associate Director to join their Medical Affairs team.
The Associate Director, Medical Affairs will provide medical leadership to a multidisciplinary team as they work to support global efforts to treat and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Lead the development and execution of the medical affairs Plan of Action and support advisory boards
- Enhance patient care through education and disease awareness programs
- Define and implement team objectives
- Communicate clinical data in support of COVID-19 treatments
- Support local publication planning by providing medical and scientific oversight and scientific presentations
- Establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Provide local support for phase 2 and 3 clinical trials and phase 4 ISR
- Review promotional materials
- Oversee adverse event reporting and compliance of all activities
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD or PharmD)
- Background in Infectious Disease or Virology is a strong asset
- 5+ years of medical affairs experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Phase I-III clinical research experience
- People management experience preferred
- Experience in Medical Education activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.