The dental industry is one of the most rewarding, fast paced business environments in the healthcare industry. There are many dental jobs, but if you are looking for a long-term career in this field that will elevate your skill set and passion for technical knowledge – this is it!
Our client is a reputable boutique dental laboratory, they strive to provide the best customer service along with high-quality dental lab services. Their dedication and passion to the industry is what sets them aside! They are currently recruiting for a detail orientated and skilled Dental Technician to join their small but mighty team in Kelowna, BC.
- Certification as a Registered Dental Technician or equivalent education and experience
- Experienced in CAD/CAM design (3Shape, InLab, Sum3D/Millbox)
- Familiar working with PFM’s, E-Max, Zirconia and Implants
- 3+ years of experience in dental technology
- Must have a thorough understanding of dental anatomy
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner
They have a strong compensation plan, flexible working hours and fantastic benefits. This will take your career to the next level and it is an organization you can grow your career with.
Send me your resume if this fits for what you are looking for in your next change -
Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.