LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Account Executive, Environmental
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading environmental services company who is on the hunt for a B2B salesperson to assume a hybrid inside/outside Sales Executive position.
Some of the company’s major customer accounts in Canada & US include: Tesla, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Tim Horton’s, Wendy’s, Costco, and various Universities.
In this role, you would be responsible for proactively netting new revenue through both cold and warm sales leads and conducting the full sales cycle – the company actually receives a lot of inbound leads.
You will be assigned a local territory in Ontario to manage in addition to a few US states – as such, there will be some US travel required (about 4-6 trips annually).
If you are currently in an inside B2B sales position and want to take that step to cross into outside sale, this is a great opportunity for you! This opportunity is also a great fit for an experienced outside salesperson given the focus on selling to large/enterprise customers.
This role offers a base salary plus uncapped commission with an OTE of 80K in year 1 along with benefits, 3 weeks vacation, and summer hours etc.
- Proactively hunt for new business, follow up on warm leads, and farm current accounts to hit target revenue growth quotas
- Create a sales funnel by working with marketing leads, as well as researching potential client opportunities, and track information in Salesforce
- Work with sales management to create annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans and targets
- Keep up to date with industry trends and attend tradeshows
- Post-secondary education is mandatory – College or University
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience is mandatory
- Strong sales-driven mindset with the ability to cold-call
- Ability to present to C-Suite clients, with strong business acumen
- Solution-selling skills is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent with the ability to self-motivate and hit targets
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs (Salesforce experience is an asset)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.