Doctor’s Assistant / Medical Aesthetic Assistant
Our client is a premier leader of non-surgical aesthetics, with clinics located all over Canada, they pride themselves on providing effective, safe anti-aging and cosmetic solutions to their patients. They are looking to make an additional to their growing team, they are in search of a Doctor’s Assistant / Medical Aesthetic Assistant in Richmond, BC.
The Doctor’s Assistant would report directly into the Clinic Director, ideally you have an emphatic communication style, you love interacting with people, you have a passion and sincere desire in helping people achieve their aesthetic goals. The ideal candidate would be preparing the client, assisting the doctor and dealing with follow ups.
- Provide top class exceptional customer service with a personable demeanor
- Prepare the rooms ensuring sanitation and inventory is stocked
- Extensive consultations and assessments with clients to determine a personal treatment plan
- Prepare the patients ready for treatment and after care procedure
- Assist the on-duty doctor with customized procedures
- Administrative duties; medical charts, patient information, after care
The Ideal Candidate:
- Medical Aesthetic certificate or diploma
- 2+ years of similar medical or medical aesthetic experience
- Medical charting (SOAP)
- English is required and Mandarin/Cantonese is an asset– Bilingual is an asset
- Knowledge of medical terminology, regulations and medical office procedures is a plus
- Previous working experience with MS Office and CRM databases
- Possess a professional demeanor, polished and poised with excellent customer service and communication skills
Our client offers a modern cultured working environment, paired with an incredible compensation package that inclusive of a health benefits package and a generous profit share bonus. If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.