Business Development Representative - Insurance
Lock Search Group is actively sourcing for a high-energy, driven Business Development Representative to join their client in Vancouver. The Business Development Representative collaborates with internal teams to foster valuable relationships with brokers. If you have proven experience in business development in the insurance industry, we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is a leading Canadian property and casualty insurers in Canada. They have been consistently rated among the industry’s most respected and trusted insurance agency. They offer a rewarding work environment, great opportunity for advancement and growth, a large degree of flexibility and a strong benefits package for their employees.
- Lead and manage broker relationships
- Ensure smooth flow of communication with brokers and assist in addressing any company/brokerage concerns
- Contribute to new product launches, training sessions and coordinate efforts and market information with internal teams
- Assess new opportunities for growth based on a working knowledge of the local market and competitive landscape
- Support special products under the guidance of the business development umbrella as required
- 3+ years underwriting experience, property or casualty industry an asset
- Completed post-secondary education or related business experience an asset
- Proven success and experience in business development
- Experience working with insurance brokers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor sales and marketing materials to the client
- Solid relationship building skills and a decisive and persuasive communication style
- Proven ability to present to various audiences in an engaging manner
- Analytical mindset and focus on achieving objectives
- Team player attitude!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.