Medical Science Liaison, Dermatology – Western Canada
Our client is an innovative industry-leading global pharmaceutical company, the organization is committed to their value of bettering lives through their research and science. They have retained Brent Dodge from Lock Search Group to recruit their next Medical Science Liaison (MSL) for the Vancouver and Calgary territory.
Through extensive expertise and strong external interactions, the Medical Science Liaison plays a critical role as a partner of the organization serving communications to the stakeholders and thought leaders. Leveraging their scientific knowledge, they will be doing oral presentations to a variety of medical and pharmaceutical professionals.
- In the therapeutic area of Dermatology, identify and develop relationships with key thought leaders that are in alignment with the company’s scientific and business objectives
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to key opinion leaders (KOL) and commercial partners within regulatory guidelines
- Collect medical insights and intelligence and interpret and communicate relevant information to define, update, and support the organization’s scientific and business strategies as it relates to the brands, competitors, disease states and overall therapeutic knowledge
- Identify educational opportunities that are aligned with the company’s medical education strategies
- Help with clinical education, publication, communication, training, and advisory programs, to support key thought leaders and/or company initiatives
- Deliver scientific and medical data to internal partners and stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced scientific degree is required (MD, PhD, Pharm D)
- Minimum Master’s Degree paired with relevant experience
- 5+ years of relevant life science industry experience
- Scientific, medical expertise and market knowledge of dermatology
- Strong network of healthcare and medical professionals
- Compelling experience in public speaking and oral presentation
- Understanding of the Canadian healthcare infrastructure and the different legislation
Our client offers a forward thinking cultured working environment, paired with an incredible compensation package and unlimited opportunities to grow and develop your career path around the world! If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply today for immediate consideration.
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.