Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage their business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. The role is based in Dallas (Texas, USA).
- Familiarity with all areas of testing provided by the laboratories;
- Overall operation and administration of the laboratories;
- Formulation of company policies;
- Development and implementation of growth strategies;
- Allocation and management of budget resources;
- Evaluation and decision-making on key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent;
- Mechanism for effective communication among management and all personnel;
- Delegation of responsibilities to ensure personnel grow as capable participants;
- Evaluation of performance and productivity of testing processes;
- Oversight of quality assessment and quality control programs;
- Corrective action plans for identified errors, deviations, or potential problems;
- Overall delivery and quality of the laboratories’ offerings to clients;
- Consultation concerning test results and interpretation of those results;
- Maintain relationships with clients;
- Engagement in key or targeted client activities.
- At least 10 years of laboratory operation management;
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise;
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Chemistry (preferred) or other Science field;
- Expertize in the US Pharmacopoeia testing;
- Business Administration experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- Superior knowledge of business functions;
- Ability to make business projections into the future;
- Strong leadership qualities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Céline Chabée at email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.