LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Bilingual Product Support Representative
LOCATION: Brampton, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Product Support Representative for a leading global medical device organization based out of Brampton.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing assistance to patients and medical professionals on the use of medical devices, as well as troubleshooting any technical problems they might have. You would become a subject matter expert on all products so you can provide insights and detailed information to customers.
The helpline is open Monday to Friday from 8:00am-10:00pm and Saturdays & Sundays from 8:00am-4:30pm. To start, you need to be comfortable covering 1 weekend shift every weekend and 4 weekday shifts (either 10:30am-7:00pm; 12:00-8:30pm; or 1:30-10:00pm). Shifts are allocated based on seniority and performance so as time goes on, you will get more and more day shifts.
- Provide top tier customer service on inbound customer calls and emails
- Provide accurate and detailed answers to questions about products
- Assist with troubleshooting any technical problems the customer is experiencing and escalate when required
- Follow up with customers to ensure comprehensive service was delivered
- Document all customer interactions and feedback on internal company system to help determine if there are any major trends to be discovered and processes/products to improve on
- Provide direct suggestions and feedback to internal teams, such as Sales, Marketing, R&D, Product, etc, on potential areas for improvement
- Ensure that sufficient inventory levels are maintained
- Keep up to date on company product knowledge
- MUST BE bilingual in French and English (oral and written)
- MUST HAVE Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of previous customer service and troubleshooting experience, preferably in Medical/Healthcare
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Technical mindset with the ability to understand complex product diagrams
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Competitive base salary
3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.