Our client is a innovative plant based company in Vancouver, and they are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. This position is responsible for the collection process, preparing management reports, including budgets, forecasts, various analyses, and assisting in various administrative tasks.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Manage daily cash, card, wire, cheque and collection balance, and prepare monthly forecasts
- Consolidate all accounting, collection and budget reports
- Issue sales invoices and delivery receipts
- Prepare and review financial documents and contracts
- Enter and update customer data within ERP system
- General accounting administration (financial reporting, inventory accounting, etc.)
- University Degree in Accounting or relevant
- 5+ years of Finance & Accounting experience
- US GAAP experience
- Previous experience in Foods, CPG, and or retail is an asset
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- NetSuite experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
If this opportunity has you excited do not hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply directly please send your resume to Ryan Berrecloth by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.