Our client is a leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology research organization. Due to company growth they have asked Bryan Forrest of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for Junior Biostatisticians to join their team (multiple positions available).
This position can be based out of their Markham location or remote/work from home.
Overview of Position:
This position is accountable for applying and providing expertise in statistical, programming, and data management methods and techniques to effectively enable decision making in support of the company’s mission, strategies, customers and priorities.
- Lead efforts in resolving day to day work related issues and problems, improving efficiency, quality, and productivity of the operation.
- Perform review for clinical study protocols and statistical, programming, and data management documents generated by others.
- Lead assigned projects by applying project management skills, statistical, programming, and data management techniques to facilitate better decision making, improve business operations and discover, improve, develop or defend new or existing products.
- Plan, develop and monitor timelines for statistical, programming, and data management activities in accordance with medical/clinical activities for assigned projects.
- Provide statistical and data management input into protocol development. Write Statistical Analysis Plans for assigned projects. Oversee IVRS and web-based patient randomization processes for assigned projects.
- Oversee the development of Data Management Plans (DMPs) for assigned projects.
- Provide statistical input into Case Report Forms (CRF) design for assigned projects, and oversee efforts in developing, reviewing and testing of the CRFs.
- Provide statistical and programming input into database design for assigned projects, and oversee efforts in development, validation and testing of the study databases.
- Participate in Study Manual Development, and in clinical trial initiation meetings such as investigator meetings, site monitor/coordinator training sessions.
- Oversee data management and programming activities for assigned projects.
A Ph.D. degree or equivalent in statistical science, mathematical analysis or related field plus 1 to 2 years relevant experience or a master’s degree plus 4 to 5 years relevant experience with demonstrated ability and sustained performance.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Bryan Forrest via the “apply now” button.