Bilingual Pricing Analyst (Remote)
Our client is a long-standing, leading Canadian distributor of industrial products. They have asked Minna Johl of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Bilingual Pricing Analyst to join their team on a 1 year contract (full-time), with possibility to extend to permanent.
The successful candidate will be working remotely and can be located anywhere in Canada.
As the Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring vendor cost, pricing and product information is accurately maintained in several systems across multiple regions. Ideally, you will have experience in the procurement function and would have already worked with vendor pricing agreements in a previous role. This position will report to the Manager, Product and Data Management.
- Set up and maintain vendor costing, discount structures and retail pricing in an ERP system
- Assist in the creation of new product SKUs for company locations
- Deliver world-class customer service by executing and responding to all customers, vendors, and management requests in a timely fashion
- Review and correct pricing discrepancies or product data issues that arise
- Proactively communicate with vendors to ensure product and costing information is accurate and up to date
- Review and analyze large amounts of information and draw informative conclusions and recommendations
- Maintain an archive of all vendor files as a resource for issue resolution
- Create and maintain process and training documentation
- Assess situations quickly and provide a course of action to best meet the needs of the team and customers
- Bilingual |(French/English) communication is required
- University degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in procurement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Keen sense of urgency and ability to work under time pressure
- Positive outlook and ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Excel proficiency Intermediate to Expert level
- Flexibility and willingness to test and try new methods to resolve issues
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at one time and work with time-sensitive data
- The opportunity to be paired with a great mentor and receive on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Work-life balance
- Employee discount
- The ability to take part in fun team building events
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Minna Johl via the “apply now” button.