Associate Financial Advisor
Lock Search Group has partnered with a leader in financial services to grow its local team in Vancouver. We are actively sourcing for an Associate Financial Advisor to partner with a senior advisor and clients in the Lower Mainland. Passionate about their people, our client offers world-class advice and financial solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Canadian institution that will provide you with advancement and growth for your career in financial services. Our client offers an excellent workplace culture, supportive environment and is invested in the growth of their team.
- First point of contact for clients looking to meet and discuss their financial needs and plans with an advisor
- Consult with clients over the phone to answer immediate questions on their retirement and financial goals, and co-ordinate meetings accordingly.
- Manage sales pipeline and leads; ensure timely follow up and book necessary meetings
- Identify opportunities and provide appropriate recommendations based on clients financial goals.
- Build strong client relationships and support the senior advisor to ensure top quality service
- Effectively manage communication with client-base and strategically balance competing client needs
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Financial Advisor/Associate
- LLQP and MFDA or IIROC licenses required to be completed within 2 years if not current
- A current or in-progress financial planning designation – ie. CFP
- Proven success in account management or sales
- Experience using a CRM and other industry-specific software
- Knowledge of financial services, investments and wealth management best practices