Quality Assurance Supervisor
Our client, an innovative leader in sustainable specialty feed production has asked Greg Fawcett of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Quality Assurance Supervisor for their facility in Calgary. The Quality Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day Quality operations including the implementation and monitoring of quality, sanitation and systems to facilitate compliance with company objectives and regulatory requirements in the highly regulated food production segment.
- Develops and executes quality assurance, operation, and control plans.
- Responsible for direct supervision of Sanitation and Quality Technicians.
- Reviews and resolves operational problems to minimize cost and prevent operational delays.
- Determine, recommend, and ensure compliance with necessary departmental procedures in conjunction with the internal team.
- Audits and maintains records necessary for quality control
- Liaise with Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) in regards to documentations for inspection. And resolve any regulatory request or issues.
- Coordinate and manage all HACCP activities for the facility.
- Assist with the approval/release/rejection all raw materials, finished goods and in-process materials.
- Responsible for departmental non-conformances and implementation of corrective action ensuring all corrective actions are documented and outstanding actions closed in timely manner.
- Demonstrates leadership to Quality Assurance employees to ensure consistent quality of work.
- Ensure internal systems are updated accurately for data tracking,
- Investigate and identify root causes of any non-compliance.
- Accountable for a safe working environment through the development of strategies focused on accident reduction as well as energy and waste minimization.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the blue “Apply” button, or send your resume directly to Greg Fawcett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.