Digital Strategy and Innovation Manager
As one of the leading national insurance agents, our client is continuing to grow throughout Canada and as a result of their expansion, we are now recruiting for a new key position – Digital Strategy and Innovation Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to address critical operational and technological requirements of the firm, as they continue to advance and grow for years to come.
The Digital Strategy and Innovation Manager is responsible for developing and executing company wide initiatives that address evolving current and future needs of the organization. Having the foresight of the industry and the technical knowledge and expertise will be a key to success for this position.
- Work closely with the leadership team, providing strategic and operational expertise in delivery solutions to insurance operations
- Be the digital and technology subject matter expert, providing insight and recommendations
- Develop strong understanding of each business unit and relationships with key department leaders, to determine continuous improvement and innovation opportunities
- Identify, evaluate and provide recommendations for digital transformation projects
- Collaborate and partner with other IT, operations and functional teams across Canada
- Post-secondary education specializing in Business Administration, Technology or related studies
- 5+ years of experience in digital transformation
- Experienced in change management, project management and business analysis
- Strong digital and technology background
- Proven success in designing digital strategies and successful implementation of the project
- Finance or Insurance experience in digital implementation and transformation a strong asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as one must be able to effectively communicate strategies and recommendations to senior leadership team
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and effective decision-making skills
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.