Our client, a pioneer of the equipment rental industry, is looking for a Sales Representative in the South-Western region of Ontario. The Sales Representative will be responsible within their designated territory of developing business relationships and providing customer focused solutions to company’s customers.
- Daily territory management to gain new accounts and meet or exceed rental revenue goals through visits to various customer job sites/offices;
- Develop, plan and organize sales strategies to achieve desired results/goals;
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with operations to deliver on those needs;
- Understand market conditions and competitive environment to maximize pricing opportunity;
- Optimize product and service offerings to diversify customer base and reach additional market segments;
- Provide a full range of customized services and solution based options to customers
- Make formal presentations to customer decision-makers and educate them on equipment;
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers;
- Report sales activity through use of CRM and other tools.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience;
- Experience within the rental industry equipment and/or within the pump, power, and climate control market highly desired;
- Proven revenue growth experience within a territory over a number of years;
- Familiar with pumps, generators and HVAC including heat, AC, chillers and dehumidifiers;
- Track record of over-achieving quota;
- Proficient with computers;
- Exceptional organizations skills;
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and driven;
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving file.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Minna Johl at email@example.com, making sure to include " Sales Representative – rental equipment position" as the subject of your email.