Inside Sales & Counter Sales – Plumbing & HVAC
Our industry leading client is a national distributor of construction products that service the Plumbing, HVAC and mechanical sector. With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile distributor is looking to add to their team in North Vancouver to further support their grow and well-established customer base. They are motivated to add a sale professional to support both Inside and Counter Sales responsibilities.
As an integral part of the Branch you will assist with the customer relationship management, quotations, follow-up and expediting of critical and time sensitive orders. You will get hands-on experience with diverse products, help with the daily service of key accounts attached to the branch and learn the fundamentals of the business, customers and product lines.
We are searching for individuals who demonstrate initiative and leadership, enjoy the challenge of solving problems and can work within a sales and marketing team in an industrial and construction focused environment.
Specifically, the successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years inside sales experience – must have experience from within Plumbing, HVAC, or Refrigeration. Hands-on, industry experience from within these professional trades is also of high interest to our client.
- The desire to support business within existing customers and new accounts
- A proven record of relationship management and working within a sales team
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations or alternative to decision makers and customers to address issues or problems
- Ability and willingness to support the team in multiple areas of the business unit ranging from Quotations, Counter, Warehouse, Phone Sales, and Shipping/Receiving
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Integrity and a passion for teamwork.
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, providing full training, a generous compensation program with incentives and a strong opportunity for career growth is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.