Customer Care Associate
Our Client, a rapidly growing North American consumer goods organization, has retained Christopher Goodrick of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Customer Care Associate in Edmonton, Alberta.
We are looking for a communicator – someone who is confident and comes across on the phone and email with genuine warmth. Being the key point of contact the Customer Care Associate makes every interaction a positive one to remember. If you are a multi-tasking master, a collaborative team player who thrives on superior customer service, apply today for immediate consideration!
- Handling incoming and outgoing customer service / vendor calls and emails
- Processing billing payments / product exchange / return requests including inquiries
- Handling day to day processes and data entry with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Offering value-added solutions and promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Providing feedback on potential issues that may require problem solving and follow up processes
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Act as a liaison between external clients and the organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- Post Secondary Education in Business Administration; Diploma or Certificate will be suffice
- Supply Chain Education/Experience is an asset
- Experience and aptitude for accuracy in data entry, sales, processing payments and reconciliation
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Accounting or with Accounting systems is valued
- Strong organization skills, initiative, and proven ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish objectives
- Must be a team player who thrives in a busy environment where teamwork is essential to the successful flow of the operation
Apply online to this posting or send your resume to Christopher Goodrick at email@example.com with Customer Care Associate in the Subject Line.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.