Our client, a leading consumer packaged goods company, is looking for a dynamic Brand Manager to join their team. The primary focus of this position will be to lead, develop and execute a brand growth strategy that aligns with overall business objectives. Acting as part of the sales and marketing team, the Brand Manager plays a key role in ensuring marketing goals and supporting sales initiatives and company sales growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Display and ensure company core values
- Develop marketing reports to show the progress and achievements of marketing activities
- Build and oversee marketing material under the direction of the Director of Marketing
- Assign daily activities and create practical guidelines
- Develop marketing and sales materials in a variety of different formats
- Oversee social media & outreach; develop trade marketing materials/tools to ensure full brand exposure at trade shows and conventions to boost brand recognition
- Supervise online content and functionality and manage external support as necessary
- Conduct market research to identify current trends, gain consumer insight
- Assist with creation and implementation of all brand primary and secondary packaging and instore marketing materials
- Build strong professional relationships both internally and externally
- Mentor and coach assistant brand managers and marketing coordinators to ensure ongoing professional development and growth
- Control marketing budget and ensure it aligns with assigned company budget by ensuring consistent planning and regular reports to evidence ROI
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Marketing (or other relevant degree)
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in marketing in the CPG manufacturing/food industry
- Experience within CPG/food industry
- Experience in natural and organic category and small brands preferred
- A “’go getter’ with a high level of creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Innovative problem solver
- Demonstrate sense of accountability, detail oriented and analytical
- Team player personality
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Dave Dureno using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.