Counter Sales/Warehouse – Plumbing
Our client, a leader in the design industry for over 40 years, due to growth, they are looking for a Counter Sales/Warehouse Associate to their team in Richmond.
This is a fulltime, permanent position. The hours are standard business hours Monday to Friday (no evenings or weekends).
- Sell merchandise to customers over the counter, ensuring that every customer experience meets quality standards
- Provide technical support on product selection and application
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Place new merchandise on display
- Track stock out items and recommend new stock
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
- Provide customer feedback to the Branch Manager in a timely fashion
- Regularly assist in the warehouse in order to help receive, pick and ship out product
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves and workstations neat; complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- One to three years of related warehouse / customer service experience desired
- Bilingual is an asset; ability to speak Mandarin
- Knowledge of plumbing and kitchen & bath products
- Ability to do light to moderate lifting (up to 25 lbs)
- Must exhibit excellent time management and organizational skills
- Possesses strong relationship building skills to cultivate and develop customer loyalty
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
If you match the above profile and are looking for an opportunity to work within the industrial sector with a company excels in training, benefits, and growth, apply today!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.