Our client is a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, and they are currently looking for a Market Access Manager to join their team in Toronto.
The purpose of this role will be to engage key stakeholders including patient advocacy groups, government officials, and private insurance payers, while developing and implementing brand access strategies.
- Develop and ensure stakeholder engagement strategies are aligned to support product market access goals
- Collaborate with public drug programs, government officials, patient organizations, and private insurers.
- Identify emerging market access issues and lead the development of a strategies to address issues
- Perform general monitoring of payer trends and healthcare reform trends
- Support the development and delivery of reimbursement submissions
- Lead the development of pharmacoeconomic models to support payor needs
- Stay up-to-date on pharmaceutical price policies, regulations, and legislative changes
- University degree required
- 5+ years of pharma / biotech industry experience including experience in market access & stakeholders management
- Prior experience with biologic products is preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in portfolio management and project management
- Ability to build strong relationships with commercial executives and government officials
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Canadian pharmaceutical reimbursement , pricing issues, policies and trends
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.