Our team is currently looking for a bilingual HR Specialist to join a leading testing laboratory in the GTA. This position is based in Toronto and will support the Company’s Canadian business in Quebec.
- Advise on employee relations activities for all business units
- Oversee all aspects of recruitment campaigns
- Provide support for Health & Safety programs and handle CNESST/WSIB claims
- Provide support for Quebec reporting as required
- Conduct administrative onboarding for new employees and manage central training platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish standardized procedures across all businesses in Canada
- Assist in administering employee benefit coverage & updates, disability plans, and enrollment, workers compensation, time off policies, leave of absence policies and other employee and company policies
- Manage all health & safety related issues for business units
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and ensure all policies and procedures are up-to-date and compliant with legislation
- Support all HR acquisition-related initiatives, and provide on-going post-acquisition support
- Train employees on company processes, procedures, and systems
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor degree in business, HR, or related field and CHRP/CHRL
- Fully bilingual (French/English)
- 3-5 years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Experience working with Quebec-based businesses
- Thorough working knowledge of employment legislation in Quebec
- Merger/acquisition experience is an asset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that while we thank all applicants, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.