Senior Graphic Designer
Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading biotechnology company focused on the discovery of novel antibody-based therapeutics. Our client has retained Brent Dodge to recruit for a versatile and experienced Senior Graphic Designer.
You demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web, multimedia software and applications, as well as strong interpersonal and interaction skills. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative work culture and is a self-starter with initiative to creatively solve problems!
- Provide 2D and 3D design support across the organization, including working with multiple internal teams to complete design requests and achieve a wide variety of marketing and business goals
- Drive design projects from conceptual ideation to final product such as: branded web, infographics presentations, digital & social media platforms, campaign emails, proposals, events, and marketing & business development activities
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm, generate ideas, conceptualize, and bring to life graphical ideas in a creative way
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing and business projects
- Post Secondary Education in graphic or media design
- 5+ years of agency and or in-house design experience
- Previous experience designing for science or technology is a plus
- A strong portfolio in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Cinema 4D via their advanced tools: digital illustration and painting, blend and mesh modes, 3D geometries and modelling, texturing and particle physics, lighting, and cameras
- Knowledge in designing for PowerPoint and Keynote
- Knowledge of Acrobat, Excel, Word, and Google Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is strongly preferred
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading organization, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.